Field Internship Application
Field interns must:
- Be available for the entire growing season, April 1st through October 31st.
- Be able to work 40 hours per week across 5 work days.
- Have interest in and previous experience working with plants - preferably, you are a passionate caretaker of living things.
- Be able to bend over, squat down, lift up to 50 lbs, work quickly and efficiently, and work in hot or cold conditions. This is a physical, outdoor job, and work can be strenuous and uncomfortable at times.
- Be able to wake up early. We often start our day at 6AM in the hotter months.
- Be willing to learn. Flowers are complicated and demanding to grow, and we grow over 100 species, each with their own peculiarities.
Please answer the following questions completely and honestly.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, and we will contact you if we choose to schedule an interview. Thank you!