Field Apprenticeship Application
Field apprentices must meet the following basic qualifications:
- Availability for the entire growing season, May 1st through October 15th. Extensions on either side of those dates are possible, but you must be available for the entirety of the core season.
- Able to work 30-35 hrs per week across 5 work days.
- Interest in and previous experience working with plants - preferably, you are a passionate caretaker of living things.
- Ability to bend over, squat down, lift up to 30 lbs, work quickly and efficiently, and work in hot or cold conditions. This is a physical, outdoor job, and work can be strenuous and uncomfortable at times.
- Ability to wake up early. We often start our day at 6AM in the hotter months.
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team.
Please answer the following questions completely and honestly.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, and we will contact you if we choose to schedule an interview.