Grow Your Own Cut Flowers - 2nd Chance!
We added a second date for this popular class! This course will give you a leg up on starting your own cut flower garden, so you can enjoy beautiful bountiful blooms all season long. We'll cover the following topics and more:
- Cut Flower Types, from Bulbs & Corms to Annuals & Perennials
- Starting Flowers from Seed Indoors
- Flower Nutrition
- Watering and Weeding
- Planting Schedule and Garden Planning
- Easy Varieties for Beginners
- Harvesting and Caring for Cut Flowers
The course is taught by owner and flower farmer at Farmette Flowers, Helen Skiba, who is in her 4th season growing flowers as a business. Helen has attended and assisted at 3 workshops at Floret, one of the nation's leading farmer-florist operations.
Tuition includes instruction, lunch, and a goodie bag. So excited for you to join us & bring more color & beauty into the world!